To Learn More Contact
Excellent opportunity that should not be missed. Call today or come in to see this 4 cabin, open bridge 85, one of Ocean Alexanders most popular models.
Buy direct from the Ocean Alexander Experts. Full parts, service and seasoned staff is here to support you!
We are easy to find at 1001 Fairview Avenue North, with plenty of parking.
85E07 Motor Yacht
2014 2030.00 HRS 1600.00 HP
2014 2030.00 HRS 1600.00 HP
HULL / BOTTOM:
DECK / PILOTHOUSE:
WINDLASS / MOORING:
THRUSTER / STABILIZERS:
STEERING / CONTROL:
FRESH WATER SYSTEM:
HOT WATER HEATER:
HOLDING TANK SYSTEM:
BILGE / DISCHARGE:
SHORE POWER CONNECTER:
INTERGRATED WITH NMEA2000
• Apple Mac-mini PC Edition (New for 2014)
• 19" Hatterland touched Series X Marine Monitors PH (2x) and FB (3x)
• Furuno Navnet Black Box TZTBB Processor
• Furuno 12KW 72n.m UHD Digital Radar Array
• Furuno 4KW 24 mile radar
• Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS NMEA 2000 Sensor
• Furuno DFF1 Network Sounder with Furuno Digital Filtering
• Furuno BBWX2 Weather Receiver
• Furuno AIS Black Box Class B Full Duplex
• Icom 25W VHF with 30W hailer
• Furuno NavPilot 700 Autopilot
• Maretron Ultrasonic Wind/Weather
• Maretron GPS200 GPS/WAAS
• Furuno TZ Explorer MaxSea TimeZero Explorer Software
• KVH TracVision HD7 for DIRECTTV® HDTV
• DeckScan Marine Camera in Engine Room (2x) and Aft Deck (1x)
• UPS electrical protection for navigation computer
• DIRECTTV® receiver
• Thrane Satellite Phone
• Ritchie Compass 5"
N2KVIEW SAFETY & SECURITY MONITORING PKG:
• These security/safety automatic monitoring and alert abilities include using Apple iPad or Android for remote access to operate, view, and alarm Octoplex data and navigation system with a fully customizable screen layout, and remote notification (cell phone) accessibility.
• These monitoring abilities include: Main Engines and Generators, AC Monitoring, DC House Bank Battery Monitoring, Engine Room Weather-tight Bulkhead Doors,
Tank Levels, Fire System, Bilge Level (High-water), Exterior Door Sensors
GUEST STATEROOM/ VIP:
PILOTHOUSE / DINETTE:
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.