“HAPPY HOURS” is a stunning example of the Hinckley MKIII Picnic Boat. The owner worked with Hinckley to build a heavily optioned version for elegant cruising and entertaining. She boasts optional 370hp Volvo engines and an electronics upgrade including a large screen Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chartplotter. “Happy Hours” has been under Hinckley care since new and winters with Hinckley in heated indoor storage. As you read through the full specifications of this vessel, it will become apparent that she was built for a yachtsman that wanted the best Hinckley has to offer. “Happy Hours” will be sure to turn heads in every port.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house with contrasting Moondust nonskid deck.
- Double white bootstripe
- Red bottom
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck.
- Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically
- (3) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens
- (2) Electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
Seating: The cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft-facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit. Cushions are covered in Ultraleather Plus Geranium (Red).
More cockpit features:
- Teak sole
- Teak interior and capped cockpit coaming.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Salt water wash down
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Two SS rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Two Rupp rod racks under port and starboard gunwales hold 2 rods each.
- Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot - interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine E165 color chartplotter with radar overlay
- Ritchie Compass – helm mounted
- Raymarine Tri-data
- Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF with Ram Mic
- 22 inch Solé HD LCD mounted behind louver locker door on fwd bulkhead. Picture source is upgraded stereo with DVD player.
- Alpine AM/FM/CD Receiver and Amplifier, Alpine CD Changer
- (3) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control.
- (1) Pair of Cockpit speakers – dedicated amplifier with fader controls
- iPod Connection
The interior is finished in varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
- Air conditioning cabin vents
- Accupoint heater vents in cabin and head
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Sandlewood Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Sea Frost refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Seaward butane stove
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Heat duct.
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Double berth - A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth is upholstered in Topside Indigo, Sunbrella fabric.
- Storage locker under portside V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- Mobile Power 110V alternator
- Onan 9-kw Generator - with sound shield (414 hours- April 18
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.