EVENSONG is a beautiful classic Bermuda 40 with a MK III stoway sloop rig and a varnished mahogany custom 5-Berth Dinette layout with separate Navigation station.
- Dodger (2014)
- Bimini (2014)
- Varnished Hinckley folding 2-leaf cockpit table – binnacle guard mounted.
- Green Sunbrella cockpit cushions
- White waterproof cushions
- Beverage holder – binnacle guard mounted
- Varnished teak companionway boards
The spacious Bermuda 40 cockpit has teak-covered cockpit coamings with winch pockets and a teak cockpit sole. There is storage in the opening watertight cockpit seats that include a sail locker.
Wheel pedestal steering includes:
- Stainless steel pedestal guard.
- Elkhide covered rim on Edson stainless steel “destroyer” steering wheel.
- Pedestal mounted throttle controls.
- Compass in binnacle top with cover
- View from helm - 2017 Cockpit RPM, oil pressure, engine heat level gauge
The Interior is varnished mahogany with varnished teak and holly sole with built-in dust pan and grate.
- Sleeps 5 in two cabins
- Varnished mahogany handrails
- (2) Opening overhead hatches with screens (main cabin and forward cabin)
- Curtains throughout
- Forest Green corduroy covered cushions
- Interior handrails
- Tide clock and Boston 8-day ship’s bell clock – with keys
- Boston barometer
Entering from the Cockpit, the Cockpit Companionway steps include a locker at the top step.
- MAIN CABIN incorporates the Galley, Nav Station, and full-width Main Salon, separated by half bulkheads. Forward are the Head and Forward Stateroom.
NAVIGATION STATION (Aft Starboard):
The aft-facing, full sit-down navigation station is surrounded with electronics and the electrical distribution master switch panel.
- There is chart storage inside the nav table.
- Additional storage under the seat.
- Electrical distribution panel is outboard.
- (2) Dome lights and a flexible chart light.
- Teak binocular box
- Manual book case storage
GALLEY (Aft to Port):
The L-shaped Galley is opposite the Nav Station with counter work space and stowage.
- New double stainless steel sink with fixtures - with pressure hot and cold water.
- Shipmate gimbaled 3-burner LP gas stove with non-working oven and electric solenoid shut-off switch. Self-stowing stove cover adds to counter space.
- 2015 Seafrost refrigeration – run from batteries
- Storage lockers – Dish and utensil storage is aft and outboard.
- Engine access is through a large door under the sink
- Easy oil stick under galley stairs.
MAIN SALON (Amidship):
Full-width area – with Dinette to port and Entertainment center to starboard.
- To Port – Dinette has a large table. This mahogany table can drop down to form a double berth. There is shelf storage outboard.
- Starboard - Settee/transom pull-out berth with storage under and in the seat back. Entertainment center and bookshelves are over outboard.
- Hanging locker is forward starboard.
- Liquor locker is accessed through a door at the forward end of the entertainment center area.
- Two (2) port and starboard built-in speakers.
- 12-volt bulkhead lighting.
- Night lights
- Opening translucent overhead hatch with screen.
HEAD (Forward Port):
The Head is painted gloss white with a varnished teak trim and a teak grate for the sole.
- New stainless steel sink with fixtures
- Handheld shower.
- New Jabsco manual head - with small holding tank and diverter valve.
- Medicine cabinet
- Linen locker
- Drawer storage
- Opening port
MASTER STATEROOM, Forward
V-berth with triangle insert to create a double berth.
- Bookshelves outboard the berths and storage under
- Seat between the berths
- Hanging locker
- Storage locker and shelf
- Night lights
- Solid mahogany entry door
- Double door access to the forepeak chain locker – space for two anchor lines
- Opening hatch to the foredeck that provides extra light and ventilation
Hood electric stoway mast – mast and boom are Awlgripped gray (2003) and have 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging to swaged terminals and rod lug tensioners.
- Harken furling headstay.
- Harken traveler
- Harken main sheet system.
- Extra jib halyard.
- (3) Flag halyards
- Schaefer double turning blocks
- Full spinnaker gear - and spinnaker pole (Awlgripped gray).
- Reaching strut (Awlgripped gray)
- (2) #32 ST Primaries – Barient - cockpit
- (3) #23 ST Secondaries - Barient
- (2) #3 Wire reel – Barient – Main and jib halyards
- (1) #23 – Spinnaker halyard
- Stoway Main – Hathaway – Dacron (2004)
- 135% Genoa – Loomis/Pingree
- Cruising spinnaker - with snubber
Electronics and electrical bonding system to keel.
12-volt DC system:
- Engine Start: (1) 12-volt battery is charged by 53-amp alternator.
- House batteries are charged by an engine 105-amp alternator.
110-volt AC shore power system: (Not wired at this time)
- Both a 50-amp and 30-amp shore power system - (not wired for shore connection.
- 40-30 Constavolt
Electrical 12-volt/110-volt distribution circuit breaker panel with meters are located in Nav Area.
2013 Westerbeke 50 diesel 50-hp freshwater cooled engine.
- Hurth 2:1 reduction gear transmission
- Racor fuel filter
- Stainless steel shaft
- 3-blade Maxi prop
- Engine room sound insulation and engine vibration mounts
- Automatic electric bilge pump (New)
- Manual bilge pump – cockpit (New)
- Emergency tiller system
- Sump pump (New)
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system (2014)
- Water heater (2014)
- Two stainless steel water tanks (New)
- Lewco stainless electric windlass – with wildcat and chain gypsy - in/out foot controls
- CQR plow anchor with 180 ft x 3/8” chain.
- Yachtsman anchor
- 300 ft. x 5/8" rode + 15 ft x 3/8” rode
- Dock lines
- Stainless steel/teak midships boarding ladder
- Flag staff and ensign
- Spreader lights and deck light (New)
- Horn - handheld
- Firdell Radar reflector - round
- Life jackets
- Life sling
- ACR RLB 20 Rescue Locator Beacon
- Throw cushions
- Fire extinguishers
- Varnished wooden shroud rollers
- Mast antenna
**Personal items do not convey.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.