To Learn More Contact
2000 Bluewater Yachts 5800 COCKPIT
Second owner. Fresh water boat. It has always been kept on the St. Croix and Mississippi Rivers.
Professionally maintained at Afton Marina.
Upgrades include the following:
1. 5 new 8D batteries 2017.
2. Factory rebuilt inverter 2017.
3. Added 250V - 50 Amp shore power connection on forward starboard side 2017. Also has 250V – 50Amp connection on starboard side of cockpit.
4. Shore power selector switch on lower helm control panel 2017.
5. 50’ white 250V – 50 Amp shore power cord.
6. Traveling 30 Amp x 2 shore power cords in travel case, with Hubbell Smart Power adaptor and 50 Amp connection.
7. Added Centek engine mufflers in engine rooms
8. Added new, double-baffled side underwater exhaust diverters. The boat is quiet.
9. Bottom gelcoat defects repaired 2017.
10. New bottom paint 2017.
11. Fresh buff & wax – fall 2017
12. CQR 35 lb main anchor on windlass, all chain rode.
13. Added 2 x 20 lb. Danforth anchors, 3/8” chain x 15’ with 150’ nylon rode with storage containers for chain and nylon.
14. Added 2 x slide anchors for daytime beach use.
15. Complete set of ¾” black mooring lines with black fenders.
16. Dock entry stairs.
17. Large, premium dock cart.
18. TNT dinghy lift that also serves as a great swim platform ($30K).
19. 2010 Mercury 11’2” white Hypalon dinghy with 1999 Mercury 25 HP, electric start.
20. 5’ stainless steel jackstaff on pulpit rail (see photo 6) and stainless steel yacht club burgee on port bridge rail.
21. Sirius XM antenna on hardtop and Sony satellite radio/CD player at bridge helm.
22. Solid brass, ball bearing Lazy Susan in round liquor cabinet at bar. Holds 30 +/- bottles and positively prevents tipping if boat rocks.
23. White, see-through privacy screen for salon windshield.
24. Added 2 x granite top end tables in salon.
25. Fully furnished – includes:
a. Dinnerware, flatware, glassware, pots & pans, galley tools
b. Linens, towels
580.00 HRS 420.00 HP
580.00 HRS 420.00 HP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.