- Light Grey Awlgrip Topsides
- Cream Gelcoat for decks
- Double Off White bootstripe (freshly repainted 2017)
- Green Bottom Paint (repainted annually)
- Fresh exterior Varrnish (redone annually)
Hinckley DualGuard® composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl-ester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern and the pilothouse/cockpit sole is teak.
- Molded-in nonskid on deck.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. (aft lower portion completely replaced 2017)
- Foredeck Anchor Locker - Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller.
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom.
- Opening transom door with heavy duty securing latch.
- Swim Platform - Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round (replaced 2017), and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top, and across aft end of pilothouse.
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top-painted to match deck.
- Cockpit floodlight is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile Lewmar opening aluminum hatches. (All new gaskets 2018)
- All Lewmar opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens.
- Stainless steel bow rail with integral burgee socket
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two spring-line cleats on port and two on starboard side
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips.
- Varnished Teak cockpit coaming cap
- Deck shower with hot and cold mixing valve inside transom door
- Center deck hatch with two line racks (forward and aft)- provide storage space and access to service mechanical.
- Rod holders - installed port and starboard on side decks. – can serve several functions as shore power cord holder, grill holder and rod holders.
- Varnished teak rod racks under port combing.
- Teak cockpit sole. (Refinished annually. Sanded 2016)
Ample seating in cockpit consists of:
- Aft-facing seating is built into the port and starboard engine boxes
- Forward facing seating is provided at the aft end of the cockpit. All exterior cushions(cockpit and pilothouse) are covered in Astrup Scuba-Seaspray
Items under side decks:
- Dimmable lighting
- Boat hook
- Glendinning 50-amp Shore Cord Outlet with switch
- Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to transom.
- Hinckley “wood package” consisting of varnished teak pilothouse liner, instrument pods and dash.
Settees port and starboard for seating:
- Cushions are covered in Sunbrella Tan with Vanilla Piping
- Storage is provide in bases of settees
- Teak table drops down to make berth with extra cushion.
- (5) Five pilothouse window have light green tint
- Three fixed front windows
- Two side windows slide open for improved ventilation
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
- Interior window sun covers – snap to window frames.
Overhead in pilothouse
- Two (2) overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens
- Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation with varnished teak battens for appearance.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Overhead illumination is low-voltage halogen lights with a dimmer switch.
- Separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm.
- Custom 20” Sharp LCD screen that folds down from overhead. Screen is stored in varnished teak enclosure. TV source is either Sat TV or DVD
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse. .
- Two (2) Hella fans - mounted in pilothouse forward overhead outboard, port and starboard.
- Teak locking companionway door with tri-fold removable hatch
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- Stamoid drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to storage
- The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Stidd helm and passenger seats finished in Ivory UltraLeather with Neptune Ultraleather piping. Powder-coated pedestal bases.
- Helm seat and passenger are electrically adjustable forward and aft as well as up and down.
- Helm and passenger seat bases are powder coated to match deck.
- The passenger seat has a Stidd X2 footrest while helm seat has Stainless Steel footrest mounted on bulkhead
Forward-Companion side (port) has:
- Varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail outboard
- Varnished teak dash with fiddle forward
- AC/DC electrical panel is below
- Goose-neck chart light
- Air conditioning vent
- (2) cup-holders plus (5) additional drink holders.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,
- Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick.
- Two digital engine displays.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Raymarine St 6002 Autopilot control unit.
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat.
Garmin GPS Map 7612 XSV chart plotter/sonar combo fish finder (NEW 2016)
Garmin GPS Map 7612 (NEW 2016)
Garmin Radar GMR 624XSD2 6kw 72 Miles (NEW 2016)
- Garmin AIS 600 interfaced (NEW 2016)
- An additional Garmin GPS map 546s display is mounted at helm. (NEW 2016)
- Raytheon ST-6002 Autopilot - with rate sensor interfaced to GPS
- Standard Horizon PS2000 VHF with RAM mic.
- Custom 20” Sharp LCD screen - Pilothouse. TV source is either Sat TV or DVD.
- Sharp 20” LCD TV – Fwd cabin
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse
From the pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below.
- The top-opening step houses the master disconnect switches for batteries
- The lower step is top-opening for stowage.
- The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half
- Chart storage locker on flat of bulkhead behind companionway door for chart kits.
- The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood
- All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames.
- Insulated white overhead with cherry battens.
- The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Interior overhead lights and step lights.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning.
Entertainment system includes:
- Sirius radio input
- Alpine FM/DVD control head with separate 6 CD changer and amplifier. 2-pair of MB Quartz speakers, each with volume adjustment(1-pair in Forward Cabin, 1-pair in the Pilothouse). Remote control
- Sharp 20” LCD TV in custom locker on forward bulkhead.
The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork and a Caribbean colored Corian countertop.
- Polished deep stainless steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Seaward two-burner electric cooktop.
- Microwave oven - is mounted in locker below the cooktop.
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop.
- Countertop accessed waste bin
- Storage outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage.
More Galley features:
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- 12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley on dimming switch
- Step light in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Headwith a solid cherry door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Caribbean colored Corian countertop has a stainless sink with single-lever Grohe faucet.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Shower area with has a Grohe showerhead. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower area with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light in this area
- Cherry framed mirror on back of head door.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar and robe hooks.
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet.
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent.
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker under the vanity.
- Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
- Double berthis formed with the V-berth insert with cushion.
- Cushions are upholstered in Kravet Soleil Highline Seagrass.
- Custom TV enclosure on forward bulkhead that flips up to expose 20” TV monitor as well as provides access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead.
- Two stereo speakers – flush mounted port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard.
- Flush lockers outboard and above V-berth.
Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker.
To starboard and aft of the V-berth is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top with two storage shelves and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control on forward side of locker.
12/24-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) Lifeline GPL-31 starting battery for each main engine and includes generator.
- (2) 12-volt DF-4D 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 420 amps
- Vanner battery equalizer- to supply both 12-VDC and 24-VDC house loads.
- 80-amp alternators on engines charge the start and house batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches allow emergency starting.
110/240-volt 50-amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50-amp shore power cord (NEW 2017)
- Glendenning shore cord reel system.
- Mastervolt 3.0 50-amp 24-volt power inverter/battery charger for house batteries
- Charles 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets in engine room, galley and head.
Panda 12kw Generator - with sound shield.
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
Twin (2) Yanmar LY3-480 hp 6-cylinder diesel electrically controlled engines. Digital engine display shows critical engine data including real-time engine data, including engine speed, trip duration, battery voltage, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, plus boost and oil pressures. Multiple alarms for engine malfunctions (Serviced annually)
- Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drives (Serviced annually. Both jet bearings replaced 2017)
- ZF transmission. (Serviced annually)
- Side Power 24-volt 7” reversible bow thruster.
- Yanmar electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen2 control system is integrated with the bow thruster. (Serviced annually)
- Dual cylinder trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole.
- Freshwater deckwash with spigot in anchor locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Fireboy - Xintex automatic fire system for engines and generator with automatic engine shutdown.
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks.
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated.
- Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- Marine Air 16,000 and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle marine air conditioners with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.