To Learn More Contact
Ariel is a 1978 43' Gulfstar center cockpit ketch. She offers a Maxwell Nilsson anchor windlass with foot controls, roller furler system, bimini, dodger, comfortable center cockpit layout, Perkins auxiliary, 2000 watt inverter, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system, large aft master stateroom and a beautiful classic interior. She is presently on the hard in Deltaville, VA during a break in her Great Loop cruise and is available for inspection anytime.
Mk II Center Cockpit Ketch
3200.00 HRS 51.00 HP
3200.00 HRS 51.00 HP
From the center cockpit, you step down into the salon and find the galley port aft, benchseat/berth with storage to port, hanging locker port forward, folding teak table centerline, nav station, master stateroom entrance starboard aft and benchseat/berth with storage to starboard. Walk forward and you will find the guest head to starboard and guest stateroom all the way forward. Engine room access is via the master stateroom companionway.
Ariel offers a full beam master stateroom aft with an ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and direct access to the guest head. The salon benchseats convert to berths.
The salon offers benchseats/berths with storage on each side, nav station starboard aft, folding teak table centerline, teak & holly sole, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, 2 portlights and 4 windows with curtains, 2 overhead hatches with screens, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system and a Force 10 propane heater.
The galley is located port aft in the salon.
- Shipmate 2- burner propane cooktop and oven - Adler-Barbour refrigerator/freezer - Double stainless steel sinks - Storage drawers and cabinets - Shelves - Fan - Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
Dining space is available at the salon table and the cockpit fold up table.
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers a double size berth (Can be set up as two separate berths), reading lights, 3 portlights and 2 aft windows, overhead hatch with screen, fans, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head.
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert, portlight, overhead hatch with screen, anchor chain locker access, cabinet with removable shelves to convert it into a hanging locker, benchseat, fans, reading lights and direct access to the guest head.
The large center cockpit offers a bimini, dodger, benchseats on each side with storage under the port benchseat, propane locker, non-skid deck and full helm.
- Kenwood KRC-2000 stereo/cassette player - Sony RM-X82RF CD controler - Sony CDX-454RF 10-disc changer - Ultralinear interior speakers
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL70 Radar/chart plotter - Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot - Nexus Multi displays (Speed, depth, nav, wind, wind data, wind angle) - Tactical data display - IMI Combi depth/boat speed display
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass - Icom IC-M502 VHF - Seth Thomas clock, barometer and tide gauge
- Xantrex ProWatt SW 2000 watt inverter - Xantrex TrueCharge 20 amp battery charger - Xantrex Link 10 battery monitor system - West Marine WC20 battery charger status panel - 30 amp shore power cord - 2 X USB outlets at the nav station - LED lighting
- Perkins 4.108 auxiliary with approximately 3,200 hours
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive 101Z010 gearbox - SW gauges
- Racor 500FE fuel filter - Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system - Force 10 propane heater
- Raritan 6 gallon water heater - Manual heads - Tankwatch holding tank level monitoring system
- Maxwell Nilsson anchor windlass with foot controls - CQR 45lb anchor - Spare Danforth anchor - Teak pulpit - Stainless steel rails fore and aft - Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines - Stainless steel deck hardware - Lazarette - Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
- Seafurl2 roller furler - Aluminum spars with single spreaders
- Schaeffer traveler - Hood Mainsail (2 years old) - Spare Mainsail (Needs repair)
- 110% Jib
- 140% Genoa - Genaker
- 2 X Barient 21 winches - 2 X Barient 25 winches
- Lifejackets - Jim Buoy lifering
- Kidde Nighthawk carbon monoxide alarm - Kidde engine room fire suppression system - Fire extinguishers - Marinetics LP gas control panel
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.