To Learn More Contact
She's No Lady is the perfect example of a turn key cruising catamaran. There is truly nothing like it on the West Coast! The perfect size for a cruising couple or small family. She is completely outfitted with everything needed for living aboard or sailing off to Mexico and beyond. Due to an EPA engine recall, she just received 2 BRAND NEW Volvo 30 HP engines with "ZERO" hours on them. She's like a brand new boat! With the catamaran market on fire right now, "She's No Lady" is not going to last. Call for a personal tour today!
2018 30.00 HP
2018 30.00 HP
Fountaine Pajot yard is pleased to present you, the LIPARI 41, a reference all over the world.
Built with the very latest technology, after 1 000 miles of rigorous sea trials, the LIPARI 41 joins the Fountaine Pajot range, the world reference in cruising catamarans:
- Fine performances under sail and with two adapted engines.
- Elegant lines with an integrated helm.
- Excellent circulation: a deck free of all obstacles and a cockpit on the same level.
- a cockpit and saloon with same level
- an ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres.
A very nice and confortable interior :
- A new interior design.
- Cockpit and a saloon on the same level A
- An ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres
- Spacious and bright saloon.
- Fine cabins well ventilated and private.
- Spacious inside storage space.
- A very pleasant owner bathroom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.