To Learn More Contact
2015 Princess S72 "WOODY"
EXCELLENT CONDITION AND METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED BY ITS OWNER WITH CUSTOM
UPGRADES MAKING IT THE NICEST S72 ON THE MARKET!!
PRINCESS YACHTS IS OWNED BY LVMH WITH A PORTFOLIO OF THE TOP WORLD KNOWN LUXURY BRANDS
- Custom Paint: Hull
- Custom Paint: Bridge Arch
- Custom Mast 30K
- SAT TV reaching extreme Bahamas
- New Ghost Alarm and high water
- New Sonos System w/ speakers
- 450 Hours on CAT C32s
- Second VHF back up on bridge
- New Air Horn System
- Navigational Equipment:
- Raymarine E165 Radar, chartplotter, GPS with 2x15.4” color touchscreen displays at lower helm
- Raymarine E125 color multifunction, touchscreen 12.1” display at Sportbridge helm
- Raymarine 12kW 48” Open array radar scanner
- Raymarine AIS system with Class B transponder
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot with dual station control
- Raymarine speed with dual station color display
- Raymarine depth with dual station color display
The new S CLASS Princess S72 exemplifies all the ability, quality and design expected from our FLYBRIDGE and V CLASS models and injects a new level of performance, style and on-water attitude.
Fitted with twin Caterpillar or MAN engines from 1622hp to 1800hp, the S72 will handle every bit as well as she looks. A proven deep-V hull and low centre of gravity will deliver class-leading ride quality, with speeds expected to pass 37 knots, along with a highly efficient cruising range.
Sleek and aggressive exterior styling will be a feature of S CLASS, from the dark wraparound superstructure glass and angled hull windows to the raked profile that flows into a strong architectural section in the cockpit, these boats deliver real attitude.
FORWARD GUEST CABIN
STARBOARD GUEST CABIN
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.