To Learn More Contact
Devlish Doll is a 2001 46' Carver 466 Motoryacht. She offers a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout, full- beam aft master stateroom, large, open salon with a lot of seating and storage, large sundeck with hardtop, side deck access and molded-in steps to the flybridge and swimplatform, low hour Cummins main engines, low hour Kohler generator and an oil change system. Her sellers are wrapping up their cruising, so they are looking for offers. She is Great Loop capable.
2000 472.00 HRS 450.00 HP
2000 472.00 HRS 450.00 HP
Devlish Doll is a 2001 46' Carver 466 Motoryacht. She offers a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout, full-beam aft master stateroom, large, open salon with a lot of seating and storage, large sundeck with hardtop, side deck access and molded-in steps to the flybridge and swimplatform, low hour Cummins main engines, low hour Kohler generator and an oil change system. Her sellers are wrapping up their cruising, so they are looking for offers. She is Great Loop capable.
From the integrated swimplatform, you step up to the sundeck via molded-in steps. Once inside the sundeck, you can walk out either wing door to the side decks, step up the molded-in steps to the flybridge or step down into the salon. In the salon, you will find L-shaped seating/recliner starboard aft, settee starboard forward, entertainment cabinet port aft, sofa with storage to port and countertop port forward. Walk forward and step down to find the galley to port, a guest stateroom to starboard, guest head with enclosed shower starboard forward and the second guest stateroom forward. The full beam master stateroom is aft. Engine room access is via a salon sole hatch.
Devlish Doll offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower, a guest stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and direct access to the guest head with enclosed shower and a guest stateroom to starboard with a single size berth.
The salon offers an L-shaped sofa/recliner starboard aft, storage cabinetry to starboard, settee starboard forward, entertainment cabinetry port aft, sofa with storage to port, countertop port forward, carpet, double side windows with curtains and blinds and a sliding door and screen door aft to the sundeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is down and port forward.
- Sharp Carousel Grill2 convection/microwave oven
- Princess ceramic 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Marvel refrigerator and freezer
- Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee maker
- Solid surface countertop
- Molded-in sink
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Cherry wood sole
- Under sole storage
- Raritan Icerr-ette icemaker on the sundeck
To view a 360 degree photo of the galley, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
Dining space is available at the salon settee and the flybridge table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth facing aft, nightstands, reading lights, transom hatch, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging lockers, shelves, carpet, side windows with blinds and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The forward guest stateroom offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, overhead hatch with screen, 2 portlights, curtains, shelves, storage drawers and cabinets, 2 hanging lockers, extra-large hanging locker to port, reading lights, carpet and direct access to the guest head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the forward guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The starboard guest stateroom offers a single size berth, portlight, carpet, and storage cabinets.
To view a 360 degree photo of the starboard guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Malbar WD1000 washer/dryer
The flybridge offers a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure, console forward with storage, 3 Garelick helmseats, storage cabinets, Corian countertop, wrap-around seating and removable table and bound carpet over non-skid deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The sundeck offers a hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure, benchseat aft, overhead hatch with a stainless steel ladder to the sundeck hardtop, wing doors, transom door, molded-in steps to the flybridge and swimplatform, wetbar with Raritan icemaker, 2 deck chairs and table, sliding door and screen door to the salon and exterior carpet over nonskid deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the sundeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- JVC TV in the salon and master stateroom
- JVC HR-VP58V VHS player in the salon and master stateroom
- Kenwood KDC-C665 6-disc CD changer in the salon
- Harman/Kardon HK 3370 audio/visual receiver in the salon
- Harman/Kardon FL8570 HD CD player in the salon
- Magnavox MWD 200 F DVD player in the salon
- Kenwood exterior speakers
- Raytheon Pathfinder R70 Radar/chartplotter
- Lowrance 3500 depth finder
- Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- Kohler 13EOZ 13 kW generator with approximately 409 hours
- Charles 5000 Series 80 amp battery charger
- Charles 5000 Series 10 amp battery charger
- Guest battery switches
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Glendinning shore power cord storage system
- 110vac and 12 vdc outlets on the flybridge
- Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3-M 450 hp main engines with approximately 472 hours
- ZF IRM280-A.2 gearboxes
- Twin Disc Power Commander EC-150 engine controls
- Engine synchronizer
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor R24S fuel filter for the generator
- Oil X-Changer oil change system
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (4 zones)
- Raritan 20 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
- Maxwell 1200 anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote on the flybridge
- Delta anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Foredeck sun pads
- Windscreen cover
- Boarding gate on each side
- Dock water connection
- Integral fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Molded-in steps from the swimplatform to the sundeck
- Fresh water hot/cold shower
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireboy-Xintex carbon monoxide detector
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Rule bilge pumps
- Jabsco searchlight
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.