LOA: 41' 6''
Beam: 12' 8''
Headroom - 6'-3"Accommodations
The interior of the Island Packet 38 features a large forward and aft staterooms and a spacious central salon.
Beginning forward is an anchor locker in the bow accessed through the forward head. The forward head compartment has a sink with vanity, shower with wrap-around curtain, electric-flush fresh water marine toilet, plenty of storage, two opening ports and an opening hatch. Next aft is the spacious master stateroom with large Pullman berth to starboard and hanging locker and cabinets to port. There are four large drawers under the berth. This stateroom is well ventilated with four opening ports and an overhead hatch.
Next aft is the roomy main salon with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table. To starboard is an L-shaped settee that converts to a Queen berth and also provides seating for the aft-facing nav station. To port is a straight settee. There is an incredible amount of storage beneath and behind both settees.Cushions are covered in ultra leather upholstery in good condition.
The aft facing nav station is quickly accessible from the cockpit and allows easy communication with the helmsperson.
Across from the nav station is the aft head with sink, vanity, shower with wrap-around curtain, and electric-flush fresh water marine toilet. This head has a private entrance from the aft cabin as well as the salon.
To starboard of the companionway is the large U-shaped galley with deep double sinks, 3-burner LPG stove with oven, refrigerator/freezer, deluxe teak dish racks and cutlery drawers.
To port of the companionway is the entrance to the spacious aft stateroom with wide double berth, dressing seat, bureau and cedar-lined hanging locker, two opening ports, and opening hatch.
- Salon Upholstery is Ultra Leather in good condition
- Berth Cushions - NEW Foam and Upholstery in 2015
The large wrap-around U-shaped galley is convenient to both cockpit and salon yet out of companionway traffic. The IP factory refit including the installation of a New Water Tank in 2015. All three faucets (galley sink and both head sinks) were also replaced by the IP factory.
- 3-burner Princess LPG stove w/oven, gimbaled
- (2) 10lb LPG Tanks
- Isotherm SP (self pumping) Refrigeration
- 2015 Seagull Water Filter at galley sinks
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- IP factory installed Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer (New 2015)
- Hot/cold pressure water system with New Water Heater (2015)
- Formica counter tops
- Excellent storage with cutlery drawers, plate racks, dry storage, etc.
- Manual Hand-Pump fresh water system at galley sinks
- Dockside Pressure Water Inlet
Lone Star received a complete Electronics Refit in 2015.
Electrical and Mechanical
- Raymarine e95 9" Series HybridTouch Multifunction Display with Lighthouse Charts - NOAA Vector, Internal GPS
- Raymarine i70 Multifunction Color Display
- NavPod GP1080 at helm for e95, Autopilot Controller, i70 and Windlass Controller
- Raymarine Radar, HD Digital 4kW 24" Dome on gimbaled backstay mount
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Transceiver paired with Shakespeare VHF Antenna with extra bandwidth for all popular AIS transceivers
- Raymarine AIS 100 Antenna Splitter
- Raymarine i50 Speed Display w/Transducer
- Raymarine i50 Depth Display w/Transducer
- Raymarine i60 Wind Display w/masthead Transducer
- Navionics Platinum Plus SE USA and Bahamas Chart Card
- NavPod GP1301 for mounting instruments over companionway on stainless steel bar provided by Island Packet Yachts
- Raymarine a65 5.7" Multifunction Display with Wi-Fi, Lighthouse Charts, NOAA Vecton, at navigation station
- Raymarine SR150 receiver for Sirius Marine Weather and SeriumXM Satellite Radio
- Shakespeare 3.5" Satellite Antenna
- Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot
- NEW ICOM IC-M55 VHF Radio at navigation station
- NEW ICOM IC-M710 SSB w/AT-130 Automatic Antenna Tuner
- Emerson 27" flat panel Television
- Sony CDX-M100 Stereo System with speakers in salon and cockpit
Powered by Yanmar 44hp 4JHBE, serial #02980, on newer flexible motor mounts.
Deck and Exterior Features
- Racor 500FGSS Primary Fuel Filter with water separator
- NEW in 2015 - Xantrex Statpower Prosine 1800-watt Inverter
- 105amp High Output Alternator
- Raritan Crown II Battery Charger
- Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot
- Marine Air 16,000 btu Air Conditioning
- (5) Dynamic HD Group 31 12-volt Batteries
- 3-Blade bronze Propeller, Michigan brand, 17X16 RH
- (2) Raritan Marine Elegance Electric Flush Freshwater Toilets (2015)
- Rule Heavy Duty Bilge Pump with Ultra Safety System (2015)
- New Sump Pump and Fresh Water Pump by IP Factory (2015)
Sails and Rigging
- New stern pulpit with "catbird" seats installed by Island Packet factory during refit in 2015.
- New Bottom Job - Dec. 2018 (includes complete sanding, new Barrier Coat and Petit Trinidad)
- 2015 All New Lewmar low-profile Hatches installed by IP Factory
- 2015 Lewmar VDC Electric Anchor Windlass with Foot Controls at bow and Remote Control at helm
- Delta 44lb Anchor on chain and nylon rode
- Bruce 33lb Anchor on chain and nylon rode
- Anchor Washdown System (saltwater)
- Bimini & Dodger with Full Enclosure
- 2014 West Marine Dinghy Compact 310 (hard bottom but easy storage)
- Tohatsu 6HP 2-Stroke 1/15" shaft Outboard for Dinghy
- Outboard Motor Hoist with Tackle
- Custom Teak Cockpit Table by Island Packet (2015)
- Mast Boot (2015)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Assorted Dock Lines, Fenders, etc.
- New Quantum Mainsail (2017)
- New Quantum Genoa (2017)
- New Quantum Staysail (2017)
- Genoa and Staysail on (2014) Harken Roller Furling
- Quantum A3 Cruising Spinnaker on Schaefer furling (2015)
- (2014) Quantum Custom Sail Pack Integrated Lazy Jack System
- Karver K2 Top Down Furler for A3 Spinnaker (2016)
- Spinnaker Pole
- New Traveler System installed by IP Factory (2015)
- New Chain Plates by IP Factory (2015)
- Rudder Rebuilt by IP Factory (2015)
- (2014) Tide Marine Tide Track System (low friction sail track)
- The replaced sails are still usable and are stored on the boat as backups.
- Fireboy Halon model 1301 Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Lifesling MOB Retrieval System
- Horseshoe-type Throwable PFD, Type IV
- Firdell Blipper Radar Reflector, mast mounted
- Smoke Detector
- LPG Fume Detector
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.