Below deck you'll be impressed with the spacious open feeling. It may be hard to believe you have all this room and comfort on a 38-foot boat.
The galley is immediately to starboard and is easily accessible to the cockpit and main salon. It has a generous wrap around counter with ample work space, drawers, lockers and laminate lined cabinets. It features a propane stove, microwave oven, double stainless steel sinks, and refrigerator/freezer. Other special features include a slide out trash receptacle, fold-up counter extension, and built-in teak dish rack.
The salon is large enough to entertain guests but comfortable for an intimate dinner for two. The central hinged table may be either secured against the bulkhead or easily lowered to make a large dining area which seats 6-7 people. The salon cushions are new (2018). Both settees are full length for added sleeping area with the port side pulling out to make a nice queen-size berth. The cabinetry is beautiful, hand-oiled teak and the abundant light fixtures and handrails throughout the cabin are well placed.
The navigation station is at the aft end of the port side salon settee. You'll find a hinged-top nav desk adjacent to a deluxe well labeled electrical panel for all AC & DC functions and all other breakers. A chart drawer large enough for bound chart packs is provided underneath the settee and there is a handy drawer for navigation tools below the table top.
The forward owner's cabin has a large center island berth with access from both sides. The aft half of the berth is mounted on gas support struts and lifts to reveal a large storage area. Drawers, storage bins, and a generous hanging locker provide further storage. The cabin has a private door to the head.
The head, with a Raritan electric-flush toilet, is generous in size and can be accessed from the forward cabin or the salon. It features a nice sized vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink. It has a large overhead hatch, opening port, and several lockers for toiletry items. It is made even more spacious with a clever folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the bulkhead when not in use. It also features a full length mirror and fold-down teak shower seat.
The aft cabin features a large Pullman-style berth and a special built-in hideaway sink. It also features a full length mirror and ample storage with a roomy cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers.
- All 11 portlights are screened and all 5 overhead hatches have Glebe Creek teak-framed screens.
- New Salon Cushions (2018)
- Ship Shades sun/privacy Screens for portlights
- Teak Concepts Cafe-style Companionway Doors with Screens
- Holding Tank Replaced (2012)
- 3-Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven
- (2) Propane Tanks, 10lb Aluminum
- GE Microwave Oven
- Frigomatic Alaskan Sea Refrigerator and Freezer
- Seagull IV Water Filter for drinking water at galley sinks
- Double S/S Sinks
- Manual Freshwater Pump
- Teak dish rack & cutlery drawer
- Built-in, Slide-out Trash Bin
Most all electronics were New in 2010.
Electrical / Mechanical
- (2) Raymarine C-90W Widescreen Multifunction Displays, mounted at helm and nav station
- Navpod RP41A for Raymarine C-90W
- Raymarine RD418 Digital Radome on KATO Mast Mount
- Raymarine Model 500 AIS
- Raymarine ST6000+ Type 2 Autopilot w/ ST600R Remote Control Unit
- Raymarine Smart Pilot X-5 Corepack
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Controller with Navpod RP31AH on Edson Stainless Steel Pod Arm
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind, Depth, and Speed Instruments with transducers
- Raymarine High Speed Network
- Seatalk Cables
- ICOM IC-422 VHF Radio
- ICOM HM-157 Remote Access Microphone at helm
- Raymarine SR6 Sirius Weather Receiver (2010)
- WiFi Extender/Booster plus Router (2014)
- Metz Stainless Steel base-loaded VHF Antenna, mast mounted
- West Marine Interceptor 1000 TV Antenna
- Firdell Blipper Radar Reflector
Engine Rebuilt in 2015.
This Island Packet 380 has the factory-optional Cruising Package Upgrade that includes a High Output Alternator.
Deck / Cockpit
- Lewmar #40 Electric ST Winch - cabin top port-side for mainsail furling and going up the mast
- Cruisair 16,000 Btu Reverse Cycle Air/Heat (2011)
- Fischer-Panda 4Kw Generator (2007)
- (3) Soliban Solar Panels - total of 336 Watts (2014) with Gensun GV-10 Solar Controllers
- Simpson Lawrence Sprint 1000 Electric Anchor Windlass (Gypsy and Drum New 2007) with Remote Control at Helm
- AutoProp Self-Pitching Feathering Propeller (original fixed-blade prop on board as spare)
- Dripless Shaft Seal, PYI P.S.S. #01-114-200
- Magnum ME-2015 Inverter/Charger (2010)
- Magnum ME-ARC Remote Control (2018)
- Magnum ME-BMK Battery Monitor (2019)
- House Batteries - Lifeline AGM Group 30 (4 X 150-amp) (2017)
- Engine Start Battery - Lifeline AGM Group 27 100-amp (2018)
- Masthead Tri-Color Light (2018)
- Electric Oil Changing System
- (4) Hella Turbo 12-volt Fans
- Nicro Solar Vent in Head
- Raritan Electric Toilet
- Macerator Pump
- SHURflow Pro Blaster Anchor Wash Down Pump (2009)
- Cable TV/Telephone Inlet (Marinco)
- Marinco Shore Power Cords, (2) 50', (1) 25'
- Marinco Adapter - 3-prong shore power > 30-amp marine plug
- Marinco Adapter - 30-amp marine plug > 3-prong shore plug
- Y-Adapter, 50-amp to two 30-amp (New 2019)
- LED Bults in All Interior Light Fixtures (2019)
- Water Heater Replaced (2016)
- Fresh Water Pump Replaced (2018)
- Numerous Spare Parts
Sails and Rigging
- New Stainless Steel Lifelines
- Bimini w/Connector Panel and Boot (2014)
- Dodger w/Hand Rail and Struts (2011)
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
- Edson Stainless Steel Cup Holder
- Teak Binocular Holder
- Fishing Rod Holder
- Wheel/Binnacle Cover
- Leather Covered Steering Wheel
- Magma Marine LPG Kettle Grill with lid, cover, and fish/vegetable tray
- Hatch Covers
- (5) Winch Covers (2014)
- Custom Winter Boat Cover
- North Sails ND78HA Roller Furling Mainsail (2015) with Lewmar Electric Winch for mainsail furling and going up the mast.
- 110% Genoa on Harkin Roller Furling
- Staysail on Harkin Roller Furling
- Crusing Spinnaker (2011) with Sock
- Flag Halyards Port and Starboard
- Davis Windex 15 (2018)
IJPE : 755.17 sq ft
I : 50.17 ft
J : 17.17 ft
P : 42.83 ft
E : 15.17 ft
- Rocna 25 Anchor (2009)
- 135' 5/16" HT Chain (New 2019) with 150' Nylon Rode
- Fortress 45 Stowaway Anchor System with 200' 9/16" New England 3-strand Nylon Rode
- Simpson Lawrence 1000 Electric Anchor Windlass
- Anchor Chain Tensioner
- AB 9.5 RIB Dinghy
- Honda 15HP 4-Stroke Outboard Motor w/Cover
- Dinghy Anchor with Chain and Rope Rode
- KATO Stainless Steel Davits
- Edson Rail-Mounted Outboard Motor Bracket
- Forespar Nova Lift Outboard Motor Hoist
- Davis Motor Caddy
- New Lifelines (2017)
- Winslow Liferaft, model 40ULO (serviced 2014)
- Lifesling in Hard Case
- Orion 12-gauge Flare Kit
- Orion Handled Flare Kit
- (2) Kidde Fire Extinguishers
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.