To Learn More Contact
PRICED TO SELL!
HIATUS is a massive Tom Fexas designed 66’ cockpit motoryacht with a 20’ beam open layout with CAT power, walk-in engine room, twin gens, stabilized, large fuel capacity, watermaker, bow thruster, newer electronics, 1,500# davit. There are three staterooms, three heads, new interior upholstery…a lot of boat for the money. Would make a great liveaboard.
Boat needs paint and is being sold “as is”.
The cockpit has a bait prep station and an abundance of space for fishing, diving or any water sports activity.
The comfortable aft deck features a table and chairs that make this area perfect for evening cocktails or early morning breakfast.
• L‐shaped newly upholstered settee with storage
• Cruisair controls
• New TV
• (2) Sub Zero refrigerators
• Sub Zero freezer
• Scotsman icemaker
• Scotsman compact refrigerator in helm area
• Princess 3‐burner electric stove and oven
• Sharp microwave
• Double sink
• Furuno Navpilot autopilot
• Furuno NavNet TZT 14” multi‐function display with radar
• Raymarine RC631 chart plotter
• Standard Horizon GX1500s VHF
• Side Power 24 hp bow thruster
• Naiad Marine System stabilizer
• Glendinning synchronizer
• Digital tachometers
• Fuel and water gauges
• Cruisair control
• Single lever pneumatic controls
• Rayline spotlight control
• Fuel and water gauges
• Windlass control
• Bilge and engine alarms
• Stidd Captain seat
• New settee upholstery
• MarQuipt 1500# electric davit
• New zippers for Bimini top
• All canvas replaced 2016
• Twin Caterpillar 3412 series, 1,000 hp, 587 hours
• Dual Racor fuel filters Model 79/1000
• Oil change system
• Walker Airsep air filter system both main engines
• Northern Lights 20 kW generator
• Westerbeke 20 kW generator
• Watermakers Inc. reverse osmosis/800 gpd
• Naiad stabilizer system
• Delta T air filter system
• Hynautic hydraulic steering
• Bronze ball cock thru‐hulls
• Dripless shaft seals
• Exhaust fans
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.