To Learn More Contact
2001 Cary 70 " HAWK"
Meticulously maintained and in mint condition. You will not be disappointed !!
This one is a Head Turner !!!
A Unique Opportunity to own a legendary performance yacht. The last of the Cary 70 to be built. Perfect balance of speed , performance and stability. Sea Trial to believe. The Cary 70 is an incredible ride !!
Original 720 hours on Deutz High Performance Diesels 1450HP 10 knots initial planing speed with max speed of 35knots plus The Engine Room is Spotless !!! Polished stainless steel engine package with mirror finished DeAngelo custom exhaust system .
Two staterooms with queen berths and ensuite heads , VIP forward and Master aft . Large salon with entertainment bar at midship. 7' Ft headroom throughout. Galley equipped with two customized refrigerators , ice maker , and microwave.
Owner motivated Bring Offers Call for more details !
Deutz Arneson Surface Drives
Gorgeous open salon with generous headroom. Neutral faux ostrich headliner and walls. The salon is extremely spacious with polished quartz bar with four upholstered bar stools. Master
cabin is aft. The VIP stateroom is forward. Both staterooms include full head and showers. High end fixtures including polished chrome and custom sinks throughout.
Galley arrangement and equipment:
Microwave oven, 2 refrigerators, and ice maker. Abundant storage. Polished acrylic upper and
lower base cabinets. Also contains an additional fold out king bed.
Contemporary and as elegant as a Miami penthouse, the interior is gorgeous and shows as new. There are three independent air conditioning systems that provide 60,000 BTU’s of cooling. All low and line voltage lighting has been upgraded in 2018. The lighting accents the light colored polished acrylic cabinets throughout. A stunning look!
To starboard is back lit custom glass edged artwork. The salon entertainment center contains color TV, VCR, stereo, CD player, and XM radio all linked to a custom surround system. There is also a GPS screen repeater. Finally, there are three custom polished stainless-steel hatches.
To port the galley is separated by a gorgeous 14’ long Quartz bar with 4 removable stools. There are two refrigerators, freezer, microwave and icemaker.
Large Aft Full Beam Master Suite
A queen-sized berth, a separate entertainment center, a large vanity, and mirrored walls and ceilings. The private head is also mirrored and has an acrylic shower station within suite.
• Sony Bravia 27” Flat Screen
• Sony Blu-Ray
• AM/FM with CD player
• Sony Surround sound system
Remodeled in 2018 and located in the bow is a stunning full width queen berth. It contains a private head and acrylic lined separate shower stall. Similar to the galley all the custom sinks and fixtures are re-plated in polished chrome.
• Sony Bravia 40” Flat Screen
• Sony X Box
• WII Play Station
• Tripp Lite System
• Sony Surround
Cockpit is sized to handle a few dozen of your closest friends. Aft contains a large seating area that wraps three sides of the cockpit. There are molded steps port and starboard for easy ingress and egress. This space also contains a complete wet bar, large cooler and two Corian tables.
• New high-end cockpit marine vinyl throughout
• New marine carpeting throughout
• Cockpit entertainment center contains JBL 10 speaker system with 12” sub-woofer
• Integrated Corian table and cooler
• Sun plow polished stainless 42# Anchor
• Lewmar vertical windlass 50' of chain 300 ' of Rode
• 2017 Cockpit arch refinished in Awlgrip
• Three custom polished stainless hatches
• CERAMIC PRO MARINE COATING
• SANDBLASTED /NEW BARRIER COATS
• TRIPLE COAT BLACK MICRON BOTTOM PAINT
• ARNESON STRIPPED TO BARE METAL PRIMED AND PAINTED 5/18
St. Croix Roll-On System & electric winch for wave runner / jet ski attachment 900 lb. capacity. HD900 gives you several options for swim platform storage of your tender or PWC. Sturdy yet elegant, the systems allow you to use your swim platform when the system is not in use.
Hull structure and running gear cleaned bi-weekly by certified diver.
• Longitudinal Cored molded fiberglass
• Hull to deck joint Screwed / bonded shoebox
• Bulkheads FRP sandwich
• Secondary bonding FRP tabbing
• Custom VDO marine gauges
• VHF Radio Icom Model #: M604 - flush
• Radar: Furuno Model #: NavNet - flush
• Furuno 16” display Model #: NavNet - flush
• Depth Finder: #1, GPS #1
• Compass: Ritchie Model #: Magnetic
• Auto Pilot
• Additional Equipment: Arch contains Furuno 48-mile radar, two remotely operated spot lights, polished chrome, Buell air horns, K-Planes, water proof AM/FM/XM CD player with 10 speaker sand amplifiers as well as custom back lit helm station.
• Two Selco M4200 Alarm Monitors
24VDC auxiliary powered provides a cost-effective solution, with monitoring eight individual sensors. The inputs can accept NO or NC contacts. Each input can be programmed to control both of the two alarm relays for group alarm outputs. All inputs will, in default mode, activate the alarm relay and the siren relay. The delays for the inputs can be individually selected between 25 milliseconds and 999 seconds.
Full home audio AV systems (2) and X box and Wii consoles built in.
110 VOLT BACK-UP SYSTEM
• Line-Interactive UPS System from Tripp Lite. This UPS offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for computers, entertainment systems and media centers. Offering complete power protection.
Sony & Bose sound integration throughout
GPS 18” repeater in Salon
DC 24V Electrical System
• Battery Type: DEKA lead acid series 8‐D New in 2015
• Number of Batteries: five
• Battery Charger Make: Cruise Air
• Battery Charger Model: Sentry 24/40
• DC Wiring: tinned stranded copper
• DC Circuit Protection: thermal
Phasor/Kubota Model V2403-M-E4BG Generator 21 KW
• 725 Hrs.
• Number of Cylinders: 4
• Cubic Inch: 148.5
• Dimensions: 39.5 x 21 x 26
• Weight: 776
• Volts: 120/240
• Amps: 175/87.5
• Hours: 725
• Rating: 21KW
• New in 2012
New 2017 Bass 220/110/24v custom marine electrical panel the ultimate combination of strength, durability and seamlessness. Color coded switches getting underway made easy.
Willy Central Vacuum System
• Pump inside is rated at 2,400 gallons per hour
• Strainer basket is easily accessible for cleaning, making the system easy to operate and maintain
• Vac is equipped with reliable sensors that monitor and regulate the flow of liquid through it
• Sensors run the pump only when water is present; they also regulate the vacuum motor to keep the unit from over-filling
• Automatic mode that allows the unit to operate like a fully automatic bilge pump
New 2018 Cruise Air AC Split-Gas Air Conditioning systems.
Cruise Air Reverse Cycle systems. 3 separate units installed with separate pumps and supports. Aft and fore are 12,000 BTU, center is larger. R type remote condensing units are seawater-cooled, reverse-cycle heat pumps. These units have a one-piece chassis/pan with a smaller footprint.
Installed in the world’s 100 largest motoryachts, Deutz is a clear choice of knowledgeable yacht owners and captains throughout the world.
Deutz is German high-end performance with outstanding power to rate ratio. Polished stainless-steel engine package and “show ready”. It contains stainless hoses, anodized joints with polished stainless steel.
The Deutz 1450 hp motors have a displacement of 26.3 L the 12-cylinder engine of developing an output of 1450 hp each.
• Twin Deutz Engines
• Model Number: TBD616V12
• Fuel: Diesel
• Cold Style: Water-cooled
• Start: Electric Start
• TYPE: V
• VH (dm3):21.6
The TBD series V12in V 60o configuration. These engines all use twin turbo-charging and charge air cooling.
Full service completed every 100hrs Even at full throttle, you can easily talk at a normal level in the cockpit, and you can walk around without feeling as though you have to keep a death grip on the handrails. A true open-air performance yacht!
A one off custom-built MIRROR FINISHED DeAngelo Marine Exhaust system, maintaining the perfect engineering to achieve the best results for ULTIMATE power and efficiency.
Arneson/Twin Disc surface drives are among the most efficient marine propulsion systems in the world. Serviced in May 2018, these drives are designed with maintenance high performance in mind.
• #12 DRIVE UNIT – Model No. 1006242
• Reduction/Overdrive 1:1
• Unit Weight 775 Lbs.
• OAL 63.5”
• Steering Angle 40 Degrees
• Trim Angle 15 Degrees
• Maximum Input Torque 4,200 lbs.
Diver Certified Cleaned Bi-weekly
Rolla surface-piercing propellers are designed through systematic tunnel testing. Nibral alloy combines bronze, aluminum and nickel for superior strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
• 2 -37"
• 5 Blade
Twin Automatic Discharge Fireboy Fire Extinguisher CG2 241 Series
Updated May 2016.
• Extinguisher Size:45 lbs., size 5
• Protects engine rooms and machinery spaces up to 1000 cubic feet
• Pre-engineered, total flooding system
• Automatic discharge at 175°F (79°C)
• With HFC-227ea – effective Halon replacement clean agent
• No water or powdery residue
Bilge Pumps: 4 Rule 3700 GPH
Steering System Type: power assist
Rudder Type: Vector thrust
Rudder Material: Stainless Steel
Potable Water Tanks
• Tank Material: aluminum
• Tank Capacity: 120
Engine Fuel Tanks
• Tank Capacity: 800 Location: 1 CENTER LOW GRAVITY (CAN BE FILLED PORT OR STAR).
Marine Sanitation Device System
• System Type: Type 1&3
• Tank Material: Aluminum (2)
• Tank Capacity: 80
Electric toilets served by a type-1 system that may be Y-valved into a type 3 tank or discharged directly. The tanks may only be emptied dock side. Free the Y valves and overboard valves.
HAWK IS THE BEST AND LAST CARY 70 BUILT
This Cary is a remarkable performance yacht that must be seen, AND sea trialed to be believed. It performs even better than it looks! Cary Yachts have always had a tremendous loyal following. These PROFORMANCE boaters have an incurable desire for speed, style and overall performance. THE IDEAL BUYER HAS HAD ALL THE CIGARETTES, APACHES AND NORTECHS. TIME TO MOVE ON AND MOVE UP!
Cary Yachts date back to the 60’s when Elton Cary joined with racing icon Don Aronow to create the first cigarette boat. Cary Yachts philosophy was always to focus on outstanding quality, not quantity. Hull # 1 still is owned by its original owners…Amway. Hull # 1 can still be seen turning heads marinas in the great lakes. This Cary 70 was the last of 6 manufactured before the company’s owner passed away. This was Victor Posner’s personal CARY, used only for boat shows. This Cary simply is simply the best and last Cary 70 to be built. It is the result of many years of performance yacht refinement. The smaller Cary molds were sold to Blackfin YACHTS and are in great demand and production today.
THE BEST AND LAST OF A FABULOUS BREED!
AMERICAN MUSCLE AT ITS FINEST!
(See article in Power & Motor yacht Magazine 2016.)
CHECK OT THE YOU TUBE VIDEO!
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.